The Ipswich Vet Group has been caring for the pets of Ipswich since 1967 and over the years has grown to become the largest and longest-serving clinic in the area.
The practice is jointly owned by Dr’s Jason Wendt & Scott Campbell, who, between them have over 40 years experience as veterinarians. They believe that you and your pet deserve the highest standards of veterinary care and customer service and consistently strive to deliver both.
We have a fantastic team of motivated, compassionate vets and nurses who are dedicated to the health & wellbeing of their patients and will care for your pet as they would their own. As you’ll see, all our vets and nurses are trained to a very high standard and are supported by excellent, modern facilities and state-of-the-art equipment and technology.
Why Choose Karalee Village Vet Clinic?
As part of the local community we have local vets caring for local pets.
We are available whenever you need us:
- Open 7am–6pm Monday–Friday, and 8am–4pm Saturdays.
- House calls by arrangement
- After hours emergency care for your pets serviced by our own vets until 6:00pm weeknights. This service is provided at our Booval Vet Hospital with alternate emergency vet care options provided after this time.
Experienced vets with over 50 years in the veterinary industry between them.
Qualified, knowledgeable Veterinary Nurses for exceptional patient care & healthcare advice.
Facilities & equipment your pet needs & deserves
- In house blood analysis
- ECG, Blood pressure & oxygen saturation monitoring
- Air-conditioned wards with large cages
Additional services for your pets health & wellbeing
- Puppy Preschool
- Large range of pet healthcare products
- Senior Pet program
- Pet weight management clinic
Community involvement with school visits, support for local Rotary & Lions Clubs, RSPCA Million Paws Walk & care for injured wildlife.